November 18, 2011

Vintage Illustration- Sign Language

I'm back.... I have been swamped with orders over at my felt shop due to the upcoming holidays. But I'm taking some time this morning to post one of my favorite vintage images of the sign language alphabet.
Also I wanted to let you know that Mary over at Green Paper Packages is having a 25% off sale on all of her downloads until the end of this year. She has come out with a new Christmas Gluebook scrapbooking class this year that looks really cute and easy to do.

3 comments:

I Live in an Antbed said...

Thank you, dear! :)

Anna Schüler said...

thanks! this is exactly what i need for my actual painting :)

best regards anna

오피 op-best.com said...


Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post
is simply excellent and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject.
Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.휴게텔